Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Introduction!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my blog, fruit4life.

My name is Peach (anonymous), and I am a teenage low fat raw vegan, meaning that I follow the "80/10/10 diet" from Doug Graham.

I came across Freelee's videos on youtube, and became very inspired by her, and everything I was hearing. So I went to 30bananasaday.com and found lots of answers to my questions! I immediately fell in love with this diet.

I have a past of SAD , ED's, and being a high fat raw gourmet, and I just didn't like how I looked, and became paranoid about getting fat. I wanted to be skinny, and look fit, but I thought that meant I had to starve, and exercise A LOT! So when I discovered low fat raw vegan, I thought it was too good to be true.

Now I have been 90/5/5 for about 6 months, and I feel and look a lot better.

So please don't be shy to comment and follow me, I will post as regular as possible. Right now I am in Costa Rica, so I will have a lot to share about how my journey is down here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment