Sunday, February 10, 2013

Exercise!

Hola!

Lately its been harder for me to exercise. Maybe I'm just being lazy, or its because of the heat, OR its because I'm basically not allowed! But even then, I still should be exercising.
All I have been doing is walking, and some strength training in the house running up and down stairs, push ups, sit ups, burpies, and stuff like that. But I need to get out and jog, or something that will make me sweat!

I'm really close to the beach, but my parents don't want me to go out alone because there are too many thieves, pirates, and such where we are staying. And no body wants to go jogging with me, so all I can do is go swimming (when someone is with me), little jogs on the beach (when my family is willing to), and walk (WHEN SOMEONE IS THERE). That is not enough!!!

I'm going to try to get out and jog more, or something.
And even more strength training, for about 15 mins and build up my time gradually.

Before I came to Costa Rica I thought I would be jogging on the beach every morning, and eating LOADS of fruit, and just getting everything I need to live a healthy LFRV diet here. But my dad is getting frustrated with buying so much fruit, and he is getting less and less every time we go for groceries, I am struggling to get enough fruit through the day. And I can't even go exercise without someone right there with me...

I guess things are easier said than done... image

No comments:

Post a Comment